A Success Story, Net Worth, and Life Rules of Elon Musk
Elon Musk becomes the richest man in the world already overtaking Jeff Bezos according to Bloomberg’s billionaire index. The 49-year-old U.S. tech giant has a net worth of 188.5 billion dollars. The value of the share of Tesla and SpaceX rose rapidly.
Elon Musk is ahead of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who held the position since 2017. He removes the top spot from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who had had it since 2017.
Musk’s net wealth has grown in recent years, which is the fastest-growing at the top of the wealthy list in history. Of course, it is a spectacular financial reversal for the giant entrepreneur.
Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla, is the richest person in the world, with a net worth of $273 billion. Behind Musk is the founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, with an estimated net worth of $188 billion.
What are the secrets of Elon Musk’s success behind the richest man in the world?
- Elon Musk as a visionary entrepreneur and engineer believes in holding a passion. He wants the future a lot better than it is today. His vision consists not only of making money but also of sending people to Mars by 2030.
- His success prompted him to be more confident and impulsive. As you know, Elon Musk launched Zip2 the day after he arrived at Stanford, which surprised him with its lack of innovation. He came back to the track and potential because of his high level of trust and impulsiveness.
- A risk-taking attitude should be an absolute priority when you cherish your dreams, says Elon Musk. The richest man in the world also talked about learning and taking risks when you’re young. Once you have a family, you cannot fully concentrate on the goal. So why not take risks sooner instead of regretting them later.
- His determination and persistence led Elon Musk to the top of the world’s list of the richest man of billionaires.
- Why You Should Not Follow The Majority?
- Top Employability Skills Employers Look For In College Graduates
Elon Musk Short Biography
Elon Musk was a Stanford graduate having degrees in economics and physics. Though he went away family when his age was 17 years old. He was born in South Africa to an engineer dad and a nutritionist mom.
In 1995, Elon Musk established an online publishing platform called Zip 2, which he sold for over $300. After that, he invested money in the launch of X.com, an online payment system.
PayPal is the outcome of that even though it finally sold PayPal to eBay for $1.5 billion in 2002. Later, Elon Musk came up with his next SpaceX project, a rocket company.
A year later, he launched Tesla Motors, a California-based company. The company produced the world’s first zero-emission electric sports vehicle in 2010. After an enormous success, the company sold shares in public investment.