Why Life Changing Habits Are Necessary?
Let’s not get this wrong. I am just sharing my life changing habits that bloomed my progress. I’m not a quitter, but I’ve given up on bad habits.
I was 29 after years of age working as an academician at a university. You could say a big dreamer who always wants to be with family members. The worst part of what I do in my experience is mental stress.
I choose this profession because it gives me pleasure and allows me to spend time on family and personal business. I don’t think there’s any doubt. Living independently facing freedom of speech, movement, and free will was my top priority.
But the big problem was that I could not move forward in my career because of indiscipline and sincerity. Though I worked hard so much without having a clear vision mind.
Those made me depressed or even lose my trust day after day. I’ve probably never meant to be static, but dynamic.
Eventually decided to go ahead and changed certain habits that hindered my goal.
Here are those my life changing habits that might or might not work for you. You can have these as a new year resolution in 2021.
It works as a tonic. The best creation of Almighty is the human being among others. So believing in yourself and building trust is crucial to achieving one’s goal.
Everything in this world has been given temporarily and none exits eventually. What you want to achieve requires systematic activities including a balanced life full of attainment.
These are the benefits of having strong spiritual faith
- It deepens your faith in life. What we want, where is our destination and where are we headed toward whom?
- Experts always say that spiritual habits help to overcome anxiety, depression, fatigue, and stress.
#2 Be a Member of 5 am Club
Among my life changing habits, this one was so difficult to practice. I was not a morning person at all during my whole life. Sleeping late at night almost at 2 pm on a regular basis was my habit.
The consequences of this situation led me to some bad effects on life. Being a job holder I had to go catch my office at 9 is sharp five days a week.
This routine did not help me in my personal life or even in my career. Once I started waking up early, changes are coming. It allows me to organize my day what to do and what not to do.
I got 4 hours to grow. Taking journals, walking outdoor, drinking coffee, doing exercise, and finally, have a one-hour read on a regular basis. This strict discipline changes my life to focus on my career.
#3 Hooked on the Sport/Exercise.
I prefer sports especially football and cricket. I strongly believe that sports make a person humble, hard worker even teaches discipline. Every evening I used to work out.
I had such a hard time being consistent. Determination and engagement alone made this possible. Many successful people as part of life changing habits manage time to do exercise or do some physical activities.
Following the Lessons of Doing exercise I have Ever Experienced
- Workouts refresh the mind and help develop a positive attitude.
- If you want to succeed, you must have the coherence of all actions. Through exercise, you can learn it.
- It teaches me how to work hard and to be disciplined.
- The biggest lesson I have learned is time management. We all have 24 hours, and they have to be used efficiently.
- Stress, anxiety, depression, or bad mental conditions can be overcome by exercising because it releases the body’s stress hormones.
- People who exercise regularly have to maintain a healthy lifestyle. They need to eat a good diet.
- Sound sleep is essential for maintaining peace of mind between body and soul.
So these three life changing habits have a huge impact on our life. Practicing and adopting these habits can affect your thoughts and perceptions. Once you have found your life’s goal, the changes will be automatic.