Learn these outrageous tips for your weight loss
I am telling my own strategies about the weight loss journey. Though I did not have obesity at all. My weight was more than the standard level which is about 80 kg. 65 inches was my height but I thought the ideal weight should be around 65 to 68 kg.
This extra fat and weight sometimes turn me back. As a result, I felt demotivated and frustrated about my life and professional.
Thereafter I committed myself to achieve my goal and lose weight to keep myself more productive.
These are my own tips which may help you reaching your weight loss journey.
Recommended reading: 7 Reasons Your Weight and Muscle Have Stopped Growing
#Become a Morning Person
I am not confusing you at all. Your journey to weight loss requires a strong commitment and fitness goal. A positive mindset is required fast. Get out of bed early in the morning and do these habits on a regular basis. You will be changed-
- If possible, drink water and stir together the lemon or honey.
- Have at least 10 minutes for personal relaxation or meditation. It calms your mind and brings peace of mind and soul.
- Drink a cup of black coffee without adding sugar or cream. It helps to lose weight also.
- Start making a journal of works, including fitness goals.
- Go out and enjoy the sunshine. You could also have a walk for a minimum of 30 minutes.
This way a healthy morning can change your state of mind in preparation for your fitness and weight loss journey.
#Never Skip Your Breakfast
Probably you have heard this proverb” eat like a king in the morning, eat like a prince in the lunch and beggar like in the evening”. Breakfast is the most important meal that will help you start a day with a productive mindset. It gives full-time energy and good vibes also.
This is your first meal which is considered to be the most important meal to start your day. Eat at least 400 to 500 calories in the morning.
Because during day time we had to work hard a lot. Morning breakfast supplies you with the required energy. Make sure you are eating enough protein, too.
For instance, eggs without yolk, oats, yogurt, nuts, or peanut butter, and fiber or 100% whole grains.
Experts say that our metabolism is directly connected with sunrise and sunset. As we become more productive during the day time.
If you eat the majority portion of your foods at the night, your body does not work properly. Since our digestion and absorption capacity downs after the evening
So to keep fit and healthy, we eat the best foods that you have in the breakfast.
#Focus on Low Curb Diet
Consuming too many calories and carbohydrates accumulate fat in the body which plays a vital role in the hormone insulin. When you eat a meal with high carbs, it enters your body’s bloodstream as glucose.
High carbohydrate or rich meals including pasta, rice, bread, French fries releases insulin. It regulates blood sugar levels also.
So the more you will eat carbs, the higher chances of getting fat.
According to the researchers, most people think diet and exercise are the two important things to consider weight loss. But most of them avoid sound sleep as their lifestyle.
The recommended sleeping hours are between 7 to 9 hours for the adult especially you lift a weight too much. If you sleep less than the standard amount has a worse impact on our body.
For instance, the risk of obesity. Apart from that, it changes our metabolism, appetite, and food choices over time.
- Sleeping less than the recommended amount causes weight gain and obesity.
- Poor sleep increases appetite, likely due to its effect on hormones which indicates hunger and fullness.
- Lack of sound sleeping decreases your self-control and decision-making abilities. It also has a few psychological implications such as creating anger, boredom, or anxiety.
#Donot Be a Gym Rat But Workout
Let me tell you something. For faster results, get used to exercising on your time available. It could be either in the morning or in the evening though the morning is considered to be the best time for a workout.
Maintaining a healthy weight or losing weight requires some physical activities. You could easily burn calories from your body with a bit of exercise. Figure out the relationship between calorie input and output.
You can exercise in the gym or even you can walk for a minimum of 30 minutes. Exercise is more than losing weight because it has the following advantages.
- Remain in shape and healthy.
- It reduces blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke, and many other diseases.
- Once you exercise, your mind will be fresh and the symptoms of depression and anxiety will be gone.
#Say Good Bye to Junk Foods–
Are you addicted to chocolate, crisps, fried foods, sweets, or any other related foods? Stop eating these stock junk foods now. Instead intake healthy snacks such as oatcakes, fruit juice, unsweetened items.
We all know junk foods are tasty in nature but it increases your obesity, sluggishness. The sooner you will replace junk foods with healthy snacks, the sooner you will be on your way to being a happier and healthy life. So make a commitment today to give up these junk foods.
#Eat a Good Amount of Protein
Let’s understand why protein is crucial for weight loss replacing curbs. Consistently eating chicken, fish or meat, lentils, eggs build your lean muscle. It slows down the digestion process and feels to be satisfied.
Here are some reasons why protein might help you to lose weight.
- It reduces curbs consumption and calories.
- It gives fuels to burn fat faster.
- It increases your muscle and strength.
Last but not least to know that eating only more protein won’t necessarily help to lose weight. You must adhere to a properly balanced diet that consists of protein carbs and fats.
How to lose weight faster with a homemade recipe?
Here is a quick and easy detox water recipe to lose weight faster.
Apart from the above tips, this is the most effective way to lose weight by drinking water. How amazing is that! Is not it. If you are looking for a calorie-free, clean, and pure thing, water is there for free.
Therefore, you can safely apply this recipe at home. Only three ingredients require to make this recipe.
- Lemon. You know lemon has a wonderful effect on weight loss it releases toxins from your body.
- Honey: This has multiple health benefits. Honey helps to cut down extra fat from your body and helps to lose weight faster.
- Ginger: in order to burn calories fast, you can use it. Ginger has several health benefits which increase metabolism and works for fat burning mechanism.
Mix these three elements into a glass of water as needed. For best results, drink two glasses of the detox water daily in the morning before breakfast.
Are you ready to achieve your weight loss goal? Let us know by commenting below.